Nighthawk X6S router Firmware update – Routerlogin.net
The firmware update on any router is essential to enhance the router’s performance for better gaming and networking. All the firmware updates require Netgear router login through routerlogin.net web address to access the dashboard to begin and complete the firmware update process either automatically or manually from the web browser.
The Netgear – Nighthawk routers have an additional convenient process for firmware upgrade using the Netgear Nighthawk app, which is available for all the mobile devices – iOS and Android smartphones. All you need is to download the nighthawk app for your Nighthawk routers as well as Nighthawk X6S router from the apple play store or google play store on your iOS and Android smartphones respectively. Install the app on your phone and use it for easy and quick Netgear router setup, configuration and firmware update without requiring logging in via routerlogin.net from the web browser.
To update your Nighthawk X6S router router’s firmware using the Nighthawk app:
- Connect your iOS or Android mobile device to your iOS and Android smartphones Wi-Fi/ wireless network.
- Launch the Nighthawk app on your mobile device.
- You may be prompted to enter your default netgear router login admin user name and password for logging into the dashboard of Nighthawk X6S router, that you use for routerlogin.net login as well.
- Note: The default netgear router login user name and password are case-sensitive, therefore, keep in mind while entering the default netgear router login details.
- Tap on SIGN IN option to access the dashboard of Nighthawk X6S router.
- The Nighthawk X6S router dashboard will display.
- Tap on the Nighthawk router icon.
- Go to the Router Settings page on Nighthawk X6S router dashboard and scroll down and tap Check for Updates.
- If new firmware version will be available, tap on the Update option.
- The Nighthawk X6S router firmware update is then completed automatically.