Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 AD7200 router Setup – Routerlogin.net
The Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 AD7200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router is available in both forms wired and wireless Internet connectivity and this is to rectify the issues that every user face with the buffering and latency. This router consists of 1.7GHz quad-core processor1.7GHz quad-core processor that includes 1GB of RAM and 512MB of flash storage for firmware and available settings. The routers is perfect recommendations in terms of gaming and Its cutting-edge software lets you to have a control on the home network.The XR700 helps you in balancing your connectivity. It gives you an access of checking who has consumed most of the bandwidth and even the authority to allot as much bandwidth as you wish to.
Specification for Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 AD7200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router:
- 60GHz 802.11ad WiFi—Super-fast WiFi technology that gives quick downloads and backup
- MU-MIMO—Multi-user MIMO allow parallel streaming to mobile phones
- GIGABIT WIRED—Perfectly suitable for HD gaming & streaming
- QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR—1.7GHz processor Increases wireless, wired & WAN-to-LAN performance
- AD7200 Quad Stream Wave2 WiFi—Up to 4600 (60GHz)+1733(5GHz)+800 (2.4GHz) Mbps† wireless speed
- 10 Gigabit SFP+ PORT—Connect to NETGEAR SX10 gaming switch for drop down the latency wired gaming, or access for up to 10Gig Internet connection. Need compatible SFP+ module or DAC (not added)
- GAMING DASHBOARD—Can track the exact usage of bandwidth
- Keeping the priority to QUALITY OF SERVICE that locate the bandwidth usage and gaming devices.
- This Routers has splendid range of WiFi.
- Additional Antennas has the most coverage and enhance the gaming experience.
- Consists of TWO USB 3.0 PORTS
- Your Data security has been taken care of with the help of Automatic Cloud Backup.
Procedure to process the setup of Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 AD7200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router
- First of all, Shut the modem and take the backup battery out and then insert the same back if you have already used the same once.
- Now start the modem again.
- On the Router you will see the yellow Internet port, You can use the Ethernet cable to attach with the modem and then connect with yellow Internet port.
- Now start your router with the help of wall plug.
- You will see the White LED Light once the router is available and active.
- The LED on the WiFi must Blink, you need to check the same at your end.
- You can easily find out the Username and password for your router WiFi Network, It’s really not important that the username and password are mentioned on the same location in your routers it may vary from one router to another.
- In order to attach your WiFi enabled computer with router’s WiFi network, you need to use the WiFi name and password mentioned in the label.
- Now you need to open any of the browser from your computer system.
- You will see the installation assistant appearing.
- If in any case you don’t find the installation assistant arriving then you can access the Web URL routerlogin.net
- And further you will see the steps to proceed with the installation of your router and to gain connection with Internet.
- As a sign of connectivity you will see the White LED light blinking on the router.
Firmware Update for Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 AD7200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router:
In order to proceed with the upgradation of Firmware you need to follow the steps given below:
- Open any of the Web Browser and type the URL routerlogin.net login and hit enter.
- You will see the page diverting towards the login window, You need to enter the login credentials they are the one that you have accessed for the very first time when you logged in.
- Now you need to Select Settings> Then go to Administration> And you will see the FirmwareUpdate
- You will see the Firmware page reflecting.
- Click on the Check Button. Now router will observe if any of the updates will be available, then you will see the option to process the updates further, A question will display that do you want to download and install it?
- Now click on YES and your process will start automatically.
NOTE: make sure that you don’t interrupt the process while updating the firmware, as that will not let the updates to be completed and don’t even turn off the router.
- Once the updates are completed your router will restart automatically, the process will just take 1-2 minutes.
- Now moving further if you wish to check whether the process has been completed successfully or not you need to visit the web URL routerlogin.net.
- There you will be redirected to the login window you need to enter the login credentials as username and password.
NOTE : your username will remain the same as admin, however the password will be the one that you have used while previous login.
- You will see the home page displaying.
- Now go to the System Information.
- The system will reflect the number of slab.
- You will be able to see the list of all the firmware versions.
- You also have an option to implement the process for further updates of Firmware, as that will help you for automatic updates and to enable the same you can go to the following steps.
- Go to Settings>> then Administration>> further firmware updates.
- You will see the I agree Button in the Router Auto Firmware update section, you need to select the same.
- At last step click on Apply, so that the settings made can be saved successfully.
Troubleshooting for Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 AD7200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router:
If you find that routerlogin.net is not working:
- You need to check the lights on the router, if you find the same reflecting as red then you need to check the Power connectivity.
- Your Ethernet cable should not be loose, If you are available with any other Ethernet cable then you can replace the same with existing one.
- Be assured the URL you have entered should be the correct one as routerlogin.com and routerlogin.net, as any of the mistake in the URL will not let you reach the destination.
- There can be some issues with system cache memory, so in order to rectify the problem you are facing you can also clear the cache memory of your browser.
- If you are unable to see the Internet connected than you can move towards restarting your system.
- There are some possibilities that your routers is pending for the Firmware update then you need to check this with your router once and update the firmware so that your system performance can be enhanced.
- Make sure that your login credentials should be the correct one, as incorrect username and password can also create an issue while logging into the router.
- You can also disable the Pop-up blocker temporarily as the access of routerlogin.net may interrupt due to pop blockers.
- You have an option to enter the default IP address in the web address instead of accessing the WEB URL routerlogin.net.
Steps to change the password for Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 AD7200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router:
Modification in your password is required for keeping the security concern in mind, as the changed password will be personalized that is as per your own requirements and security and In order to process the same you need to follow some of the steps as given below:
- Using the computer system or mobile device you need to open a web browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari Etc.
- Further mention the URL routerlogin.net in the web address.
- You will see the login page reflecting, you need to enter the username and password in the fields given and your login credentials will be: Username is admin and Password will be the one that you have accessed previously. Just be assured username and password are case sensitive.
- Now click on settings>>Administrations>> And then set password.
- You need to fill up the field given for new password.
- Be assured your password should be strong and you must be able to recall the password in the future, However avoid keeping any personalized password that consist of your personal details.
- At last click on Apply and go ahead with saving the details for future use.
How to login Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 AD7200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router:
- In order to login the router at first you need to open any of the browser from your mobile device or computer system.
- Type the URL routerlogin.net and hit enter.
- Once you are on the login windows enter the username and password in the field given.
- Your username and password is mentioned at the routers( Your Username is admin and Password will be the default one)
- Now click on login and you will be entered to the home page.